an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Friday, February 18, 2022

The Blue Lobster

 The Blue Lobster saved me from culinary disaster tonight...great front of the house. I got lost in picking up a pizza at a new place [to be reviewed tomorrow]. So I didn't have any prepared food to take home and I was being waited for. I stopped at the first place I saw and it was the Blue Lobster. I have eaten here many times before and the food is good. Without waiting for a long time I was able to get two orders of Fish and Chips but didn't really want the chips part. Anyway it turns out that I loved the chips but the fish wasn't as crispy as I wanted but it was the travel and not the kitchen. We all got fed and enjoyed our late dinners. Hopefully I can learn how to read a map and/or figure out the GPS but sometimes mistakes turn out to be godsends.



No comments: