an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Wednesday, February 09, 2022

Kob Jai Thai

 We ate practically alone in this glorious restaurant...the colors of Thai culture here in the Kob Jai Thai restaurant surrounding us. I needed the solace of vibrant food on this eve of a saddening event in my life several years ago. The flavors of the food and the friendly service helped me concentrate on all that is still good in my life. The egg rolls were crispy and hot, the chicken wings were fresh and tasty but my entrée helped bring back sweet memories of Bangkok. I ordered something new: Garlic Pepper with Crispy Chicken. The plating was superb and the new taste was enlivening. A contrast of sweet and peppery floated over the Jasmine rice while the crunchy chicken made this dish alive. My day was now complete and I will live through tomorrow with these tastes still in my mouth.





No comments: