an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Popeye's

 After a futile attempt to find parking at the Hartford Convention Center for the Flower and Garden Show, we ended up in Wethersfield at Popeye's. I had seen their ad for the Flounder Filet Sandwich and it looked good. It sure tasted good; I had the spicy and my dining partner had the regular. The spicy was def spicy and it made the whole sandwich sing. I had coleslaw with it as I do love their slaw. The piece of fish was large and tasted fresh.She had the fries and I stole quite a few. The roll on the sandwich was sure fresh and with the pickles I had a much better day than I had started off. Love the staff there as they are always in a good mood and know how guide you through their menu. Going back soon for that real good chicken!



No comments: