an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Melilli Caffe & Grill

Joint birthday breakfast with my neighbor, hers today and mine yesterday. This place is just down the street from me and I have driven by it so many times. Glad I finally got to eat here and will definitely be back.

Mellili Caffe offers a large breakfast menu and some interesting looking salads and sandwiches for lunch. There was a nice looking [and tasting] order of French Toast with strawberries [$5.95] hold the whipped cream. I had the Homemade Corned Beef Hash [$4.25] over two Poached Eggs with Wheat Toast [$2.50]. The corned beef hash was really, really homemade and it was super delicious. Other places in the neighborhood just don't measure up to this plate of goodness. The eggs were poached perfectly and the bread was really good. 

blognote: website isn't functioning

No comments: