an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Friday, March 31, 2017

Ramen-Ya

Back tonight after a quick last minute invite. Friends had read my review and it an offer I couldn't refuse. So went and had the Ramen Sampler.


February 24, 2017
Ramen is one of my many favorites and I found it at Ramen-Ya...close to home and delicious. Heard about this new little place from friends in Berlin and there it was but a little hard to find. Dinner was great with lots to choose from on the menu. Pork Tonkotsu is one of my fav meals so I chose the ramen version. The menu describes it as: 'rich and creamy traditional pork ramen with subtle hints of ginger and a buttery finish' [I agree fully] and comes with sunomono salad and pickle plate [$14.95]. This is not that little dried noodle packet from the dollar store - this is the real thing!



blognote: Restaurant located directly across Farmington Avenue from TD Bank and Dunkin' Donuts. Parking on side of building.

No comments: