an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Himalaya Restaurant

Had an 'exploratory' lunch today at  Himalaya Restaurant close by. They have just opened but the menu looked interesting. Had the luncheon buffet [$7.95] and it was plentiful, tasty and fresh. I do like Indian food but certainly am not an expert in the subtle varieties of this cuisine. My favorite is Lamb Biryani and sometimes find myself ordering and reordering this.


So for today I sampled just about everything on the buffet. There were two types of bread, one naan and the other maybe roti. None of the dishes was at the super hot level and all the main courses were quite enjoyable. The relishes and the chutney were all excellent.

blognote: When I return for dinner with others, I plan to order the Chef Special Thali (complete Indian and Nepalese style dinners) [$16.95 Vegetarian or $17.95 Non-Vegetarian]. This way you can really enjoy the variety of tastes [and maybe stop ordering only Lamb Biryani!].

No comments: