an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Thursday, February 25, 2016

el POETA de los SANDWICHES*

Found out about this new little eatery while talking to the young lady pushing my stepmothers' wheel chair at BDL airport. She shared this info but hadn't been there and I told her I would beat her there even though it was her birthday. Anyway...as luck would have it, EL POETA DE LOS SANDWICHES is a gem. At the counter I was humming: 'I''m in heaven....' b'cause I thought I was back in Puerto Rico. They serve sandwiches and frappes and each is bigger than the other. One day when I give up on any dietary ideas I might have I will order a Parcha Frappe. But let's talk about today when I had the Bacon, Scrambled Egg and Cheese sandwich [$4.29] which is a toasty, delish creation also offering lettuce, tomato and pickle. Along with that a bag of sweet Plaintain chips [$1.25] and a big bottle of KOLA Champagne [$1.75] and I finished it all!


There is street parking on both sides of Park Street. They are open weekend nights until 4am!!! and you will see me there.

blognote: no website
bloginfo: *the Sandwich Poet

No comments: