an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Saturday, October 10, 2015

The Bap

I have been waiting for Bap to open and driving hungrily home from performing...there it was and open. I really like this concept as you build your own meal [$7.99]. Start with a rice bowl [white or brown], add your protein [chicken, beef, spicy pork or tofu], choose your toppings [ lettuce, cucumber, carrots, edamame, etc.] and then the sauce [many varieties]. They call it Fresh.Simple.Korean


I chose white rice, spicy pork, tofu, edamame, carrots and cucumber and for a sauce a combination of sweet/spicy and gojuchang [a tad spicier]. The result was excellent. It was fresh and simple and really Korean!

bloginfo: Located close to AAA in a plaza behind 99 Restaurant.
blognote: I think I saw fried egg on the menu...will check.

No comments: