an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Saturday, January 05, 2019

ANGRY TOFU Korean Cuisine

Finally got back here and so glad I did. This will now be my go-to Korean restaurant. Had the Bibimbap [labeled Rice Bowl on the menu] and it was so good. Service was excellent and the Korean beer HITE was great with my meal.



March 13, 2017

I was asked about this restaurant today and have heard good things about it so will eat there soon. As far as I can see they still do not have a website but do have a Face Book page.


September 29, 2015
This is not a fair review. I have been waiting for this restaurant, ANGRY TOFU, to open for months now. It is at 1030 Silas Deane Highway. This was the original site of a Filipino restaurant, then Phuket before its sister place and then Mint Thai. There have been several places to eat here but not all have been successful.

It was the Grand Opening and the many visitors were Korean. This is much too early to write about a restaurant so I will redeem myself by going back with a group. Having guests this evening caused me to order just an appetizer for an afternoon snack. Perusing the menu I found the prices quite high even the lunch specials.



This is the Fried Tofu appetizer [$7.99]. The coating was light and tasty as was the sauce. The tofu was creamy. There were only eight pieces.

bloginfo: There is no website yet.
blognote: Without more help [especially Korean speakers] the dining room might become hectic.

No comments: