an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Saturday, February 07, 2015

Birch Hill Tavern

Finally, finally got to Birch Hill Tavern [from the 2 Hopewell crowd along with the new Sayulitas] and it was very good. It may have been the company I was with but the food was banging as was the crowd in the bar.

Scallops over Risotto

Rex Burger

Berry Cobbler
There was an order of Lobster Mac and Cheese [$11] and a Salmon over Caesar Salad [$7+$8]. I did not order either of these but the Mac and Cheese was pronounced excellent and the Cobbler ice cream was better than the rest.

I can speak to the Scallops/Risotto [$12] [excellent appetizer] and the Rex Burger [$12+$3] which was one of the best burgers I have had in a loooooong time. It came medium rare as ordered and contained a fried egg, avocado, lettuce/tomato, cole slaw, pickle and extra for onion rings].

Will definitely go back and eat my way around the menu!

No comments: