an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Friday, January 04, 2013

these are a few of my favorite things...


Buttermilk Breakfast Sandwich
@Café 56

Writing my quarterly 'Let's Talk' article for the CVOC Kitchen Quarterly, I decided to take a different route in spotlighting area restaurants. I revisited some of my favorite restaurants on/off the east side of Main Street in Middletown and mentioned my favorite menu item in each. Couldn't wait until the issue comes out to post these pictures. Will update as I finish the article.

Oozy Egg Pizza
@Mondo 

Sweet Sausage/Vegetable Crêpe
@New England Emporium

Shogo sip-si
@Tibetan Kitchen

Vietnamese Spring Rolls
@Pho Mai

Tart Yogurt with mixed Fruit
@FroYo World

Carne Adobada Torta
@Iguanas Ranas

Hot Chocolate and Apricot Biscotti
@Javapalooza Café
White Chocolate Bark
@Tschudin Chocolates

Dancing Eel Roll [front] & Rainbow Roll
@Osaka Steakhouse and Sushi

Croissant
@ Fusion Bakery




No comments: