an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

CVOC Farmers' Market

Three Sisters Farm
Visited the Three Sisters Farm today at the Farmers' Market. Nice selection of CT Grown Honey and other All Natural Products. The mosquito repellent looks awesome; will probably lament the fact that I didn't buy some next time I am attacked. A warm welcome to Berruti's Farmstand from Glastonbury. Their produce looked great.

June 29, 2011



free samples!






Berruti's Farm



Finally my pictures of Yummy Hummy came out. They will be at the market on the first and second weeks of the month. Catch them!!!






June 8, 2011

Yummy Hummy
Went back for my second visit to the CVOC Farmers' Market today. A few more stalls were spread out on the hill. I got my organic eggs from Killam and Bassette Farmstead. They look super and can't wait to get that breakfast going. Visited Yummy Hummy and tasted the Pico de Gallo; it was delicious. I heard also that the Red Pepper Hummus was a great spread. Dondero Orchards had some good looking bread but I still have some of the Four Cheese Bread from last week [and it does make very good toast!].


Dondero Orchards
Killam&Bassette Farmstead
June 1, 2011

The Covenant Village of Cromwell's Farmers' Market started yesterday. It will be held every Wednesday from 3:00 to 6:00 until October 26th. I bought Four Cheese bread from Dondero Orchards LLC and Guacamole from Yummy Hummy. The bread is good but will be better toasted. The guacamole was great with quite a cilantro kick.


bloginfo: The market is held on the hill between CVOC and The Children's Home. It is well marked and there is a lot of parking.
blognote: Aside from prepared food, there were vegetables, plants, herbs, jewelry and info booths.

No comments: