an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Black Bamboo [CT]


Got lots of take out from Black Bamboo this afternoon. I almost got a hernia carrying the bag from the car to the porch. All five of us enjoyed our choices and not much sharing went on with everyone guarding their prized possessions. Exception: the Steamed Dumplings [$5.50] were shared and delicious. There were two orders of ...and Cashews [one Chicken and one Shrimp] [$8.50] and one order of Lo Mein [$4] and I don't know which kind. Then two orders of Dinner Special [D21 $7.50] with Chicken and my Pork. These came with Pork Fried Rice and an Egg Roll. Good noodles! Average Egg Roll! Yummy rest of the meal most of which is now sitting in my fridge. The orders are huge.








bloginfo: We did call ahead and everything was ready when we got there.
blognote: Parking sucks but there is plenty of space in the rear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your posts make me hungry!