an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Saturday, April 10, 2010

The ODD BALL


Real Art Ways held their annual fundraiser, the Odd Ball, on Saturday night. What a blast!

I will give props to the fantastic apps and finger food.

The highlights were:
Antipasto Sticks, Salmon Lollipops, Sangria Shooters, Sushi and more Sushi with great sauces, Sausage Sliders, Guacamole Cones/Mashed Potato Cones with toppings and Mac/Cheese Bites. My favorite was the Chinese Noodle booth where they created several noodle dishes in little white 'take away' boxes [chopsticks and all].



bloginfo: had my picture taken in the lasch/photo studio [in the cinema] and HERE IT IS!!! Look at all the pictures. Go to Gallery and click on my picture The Odd Ball.
blognote: I think I was the oldest person present; will check with Will Wilkens [NOT!]

No comments: