an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fire and Spice Restaurant





I had the pleasure of eating at the Fire and Spice Restaurant today. This is a super little place in Hartford where good, fresh food is served. It is a Vegan restaurant and it was my first opportunity to partake of this wonderful cuisine.

Their menu is online [along with a 25% coupon which I used] so I had some ideas on what to order. It all looked so good but with a dinner invite this evening, I ordered only a Salad Wrap. This wrap was chock full of veggies and my favorite, avocado. This was also plated with a side salad which contained another favorite, beets.

bloginfo: Park on the street near the corner on Farmington Avenue
blognote: Also took home a Ackee Pattie just hot from the oven. Will try that later. And I will be back to try out more food especially the Quinoa and French Lentils.

No comments: