an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Monday, July 10, 2006

Lone Star Steak House

What to eat at a steak house? Well I wish I had more time to visit the LONE STAR to try out each and every cut of meat they offered.

I settled on the 11oz New York Strip Loin and it was a beauty served medium rare. It came with Soup OR Salad but I decided to have both: the Black Bean Soup was fresh and tangy and the Salad was large and tasty with house Bleu Cheese dressing.

For starch I opted for the Baked Sweet Potato which was huge and filled with butter and cinnamon. And the little loaf of fresh baked Pumpernickle Bread was fine. Iced Tea was the beverage of choice.

The winner was the quality of the steak; best I have had in years.

bloginfo: Lone Star Steak House is located at 153 S. Gulph Road, King of Prussia, PA

blognotes: Meal was $22.55. Restaurant is within walking distance of the King of Prussia Best Western

No comments: