an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Max a Mia

 Couldn't get a table on the patio here at Max a Mia but got a great booth inside. We had the best server, Sherry, and she made the night a lot of fun with great food. To start, their bread basket was excellent with a happy dipping sauce [but I used the oil, salt and pepper]. There were four of us and we had just been to TWH for a great matinée so were starved! My special of the night, Brisket with Gnocchi was cooked to perfection and my dining partner had the Pomodoro Stone Pie which she thoroughly enjoyed [as did I with my stolen piece]. The Pork Chop and the Gamberi on the other side of the people looked very good but too far to snatch a taste. Her dessert was a special surprise of Strawberry and Rhubarb Crumble but my Afogato was the perfect ending to a perfect meal. They were packed but table was ready right on time and the service as mentioned before was the best. Also, kudos to the Chef.






No comments: