an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Friday, April 07, 2017

EDO ICHI RESTAURANT

On my way home from somewhere that I didn't get to...stopped at Edo Ichi for some sushi takeout. Turned out to be a good decision as I had been wanting to stop here for a while. The menu is huge but I had an idea of what I wanted: Eel Avocado Roll and a Spicy Tuna Roll [both @5.50]. This was really not very innovative but it hit the spot.




The sushi was good and fresh but presentation at the bar looked a lot better. Loved the eel!

Next time I will look more carefully at the menu. I thought that this was just a takeout place but it is a full fledged sushi and hibachi steakhouse. It is on the lower level so parking in the back takes you right into there. I parked in front and ended up walking down steep steps to enter into the bar.





No comments: