an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Gina Marie's Restaurant

As it says in the attached review, I don't visit this place very often BUT...had another good meal here and this time it was breakfast. After church down the road we came here for some good food. They both order the Egg and Cheese with bacon sandwich and enjoyed it immensely. I usually check out the chalkboard and saw the Spanish Skillet breakfast. It had cubed potatoes, cubed chorizo and roasted red peppers. I had it topped with two perfect poached eggs and it was memorable.


June 23, 2016

Long time since I have been to this nice little place near the old homestead. Spent the day with Mom so stopped her for lunch. Gina Marie's has always had some great specials and today was no exception.


I had the Angus Avocado Portabella Cheddar Burger [$8.99] with coleslaw and curly fries.What a delicious and filling plate of food.

No comments: