an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Scott's Jamaican Bakery

Went to the Community Mural Celebration this afternoon. It was held in the parking lot of Scott's Jamaican Bakery where the murals had been painted on the wall. Tao and Amy LaBossiere had so much to do with the creation of this mural. Follow their work in Hartford!


So I went inside and was enveloped by the aromas of freshly baked goods. I bought a package of Corn Rolls hot from the oven. In my excitement I forgot there was free food outside and bought a Pattie filled with spinach and cheese [so many fillings to choose from]. I did warm up later with a cup of hot cider from the table near the Jamaican musicians and then someone passed out beautiful dessert cake. This will not be my last visit!


No comments: