an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Monday, June 08, 2015

Fleming's Monday Night Dinner

Now here is a good deal and my second time to try it out: $49.95 for three delicious courses at Fleming's Steakhouse in West Hartford center. Good loaf of bread with two spreads to start off. Two had the French Onion Soup [one guest said that it had too much rosemary and I agreed]. I had the Bloomsdale Spinach Salad to start with blueberries. lemon truffle dressing and a chevre fritter. We all ordered the Craftsman Prime Ribeye which was a delicious cut resembling the filet but with the flavor of ribeye. Mine was perfectly done medium rare. The side dishes were Truffle Mashed Potatoes [which I had], Flemings Potato [au gratin with a hint of jalapeño], Thai Green Beans [yes for me] and Creamed Spinach.


Two creamy delightful Cheesecake with blueberries and a Walnut Turtle Cake to-go for me. I had a Cappuccino for my dessert there. Excellent service by Adam and a stop by the table at the end of the meal by the manager. Wonderful evening with family.

No comments: