an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Monday, July 22, 2013

Paris Food...summer of 2013

Spent a short week in Paris to celebrate the high school graduation of my grand daughter before she went off to college. Her stepmother, my darling daughter-in-law, came along to 'chaperone'. We had a marvelous time. We stayed at the  Hotel BW Left Bank on rue de l'Ancienne Comédie, where I had stayed before. A wonderful location during a week with marvelous weather. We saw practically all of Paris. Decided to eat in lots of little out of the way places as opposed to splurging on one meal. Here is some of the evidence:
Rascasse [scorpion fish] at Eiffel Tower

Salade Niçoise at Galeries Lafayette

Breton Crêpe at Crêperie des Arts

Boeuf Bourguignon at Pierrade in Montmartre

Terrine of Eggplant and Goat Cheese at above

Coingette Amand at La Maison du Chocolate

Escargots at Bistrot des Arts

Paté at above

Soupe á la Oignon at above

a simple side salad at PAUL on rue Buci

Assiete Campagnarde at above

what shall I add to my crêpe
Mini-Clafouti from Eric Kayser
and my morning café au lait, bien sûr

No comments: