an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Sunday, June 03, 2012

Dolores but you can call me Lolita

Dolores Lolita could easily become my favorite restaurant in Miami! Was here for my birthday last year and it just gets better!

Apps [included with dinner] were: Eggplant Timbales with Smoked Mozzarella topped with a Sautéed Shrimp, Serrano Ham Croquettes ['maybe the best...you have ever tasted'] and my Huevos Rotos ['broken eggs'], Fried Garbanzos and Chorizo Iberico. My app was super delicious and would have ordered another one for my entrée.

Entrées were: Shrimp and Mahi Mahi Scampi over Linguini [$23.99], Applewood Grilled Boneless Short Rib, White Truffle Mash Potatoes [$23.99] and my Wild Sea Salted Salmon, Creamed Spinach [$19.99] which was tasty but not the best I have ever eaten. 


House Chardonnay was $4 a glass and very good. Desserts of two Dulce de Leche Flan and my Guava Flan were the best yet [$2.99] and my Cortadito was great [$2.50].

bloginfo: Parking lots nearby and valet parking available. Lots of dining alternatives so check out the website.
blognote: They raised the prices by 4 cents AND added a whole new less expensive tier of $15.99. This is a bargain!

No comments: