an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Friday, November 25, 2011

Sonic Drive-In

Believe it or not had a great lunch at Sonic Drive-In today in Manchester. First time for me but I had coveted the other CT location in Wallingford. I had the special Bacon Cheddar Melt  [$6.39 for the combo] with pickles, onions and hickory barbecue sauce. This came with fries and my unsweetened iced tea. It was moist and delicious and on the well-salted side. Eating it in the car brought back too many fast food memories.


The other orders were a Popcorn Chicken Combo [$6.99] which was judged good but I have had better and a single Bacon Cheeseburger Combo [$7.19]. Ordering it all on the drive-in monitor was a blast and the roller blading servers were very efficient.


blognote: salty, salty, salty...

No comments: