an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Britain Diner

Another birthday lunch here at the New Britain Diner at 1130 Corbin Avenue. Real close to the NBMAA and that's where we were for the Provincetown Exhibit. I had the Greek Burger with feta cheese, lettuce and tomato on a nice sesame roll. Opted for coleslaw instead of fries to make believe I am on a diet. I had a choice of salad or soup and chose the delicious Chicken Orzo [with pasta and no orzo] filled with tender chicken and lots of veggies [$8.95].


My hostess had the Crabmeat 'stuffed' Sole with a [not so] green salad, sweet potato and corn. Lots of food for a good price [$8.95].

blognote: We skipped dessert but I came home with a homemade piece of pear pie for supper.

No comments: