an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Monday, September 06, 2010

Esquire Diner [NY]

Had lunch/dinner at the Esquire Diner on the way to Comfort Inn to drop off passengers on way back to Beijing. They needed to stay overnight in the JFK area.

Our entrées were: Cheeseburg [5.95], Reuben with fries [$11.50], Hot Brisket Melt [$11.25] and my Mulberry Street [$11.50] grilled sweet Italian sausage, peppers and mushrooms on a grilled garlic roll.
The sandwiches were all excellent. All served with terrific coleslaw [see blognote] and a full sour pickle.

bloginfo: Esquire Diner 105-45 Cross Bay Blvd., Ozone Park, NY
blognote: My coleslaw had a hunk metal in it, looked like a dentist's separator. The coleslaw and pickle were quickly replaced with macaroni salad. After I gifted it to the waitress they kept looking at me like I had planted it. No damage however and no mention at checkout either.

No comments: